Not Often We Recommend A Book – This Time The 2018 Solar Electricity Handbook
So, — we did not write this book but for sure we are recommending it to our readers. The amazing thing is we have found this book selling on Amazon for over $ 400! That is crazy, so stay away from the re-sellers. We made sure that if you buy it through the links we provide you will get the best price.
We wanted to find an inexpensive, yet comprehensive solar electricity handbook that would be of help to readers that are new to solar power as well as experienced solar project leaders and home solar enthusiasts. The book comes with website permissions for all of the calculators and tools that you will need to complete any solar electricity project or become an expert in the field.
The best careers in this decade will be in the area of renewable electricity and solar is by far the leading technology.
You will find all of the answers to your questions and ones that you did not even know to ask in this latest version of the solar electricity handbook.
This is the book ( and reading our magazine ) will give you all the knowledge you need to succeed.
- The Handbook is a simple, practical guide to using electric photovoltaic panels.
- The book is suitable for enthusiastic novices and professionals.
- Clear examples, diagrams and example projects are provided to demonstrate the true capabilities of these systems.
- The Handbook is updated yearly, providing an up-to-date reference for anyone planning to use electric photovoltaic technology.
- It is the most comprehensive book on photovoltaic electric systems available today.
- It is backed up by the most powerful online calculator tools available, to make your design and calculations as straightforward as possible.
- With comprehensive detail in our book for wherever you live in the world, the Handbook provides you with information that is relevant to you and your project.
For 2017, this book has been extensively updated – with new chapters, new diagrams and updated information, ensuring it offers completely up-to-date information about solar technology.
It’s available as a paperback with black and white diagrams, or in hardback with full colour pictures throughout.
What Else You Get with the Solar Electricity Handbook.
The web site that accompanies this book includes online solar calculators and tools to simplify your solar electricity installation, ensuring building your solar electric systems is as straightforward and successful as possible.