Apricus is a global company focused on providing simple and effective solutions for families and businesses concerned about the effects of climate change and rising energy costs. Apricus solar thermal systems are widely used in both residential and commercial applications to provide hot water, space heating, industrial hot water and even air-conditioning.
The Apricus Solar Collector or Solar Water Heater is a device that absorbs thermal energy from the sun and converts it into usable heat. The heat is normally absorbed by water, or a freeze resistant water mix, which can then be used to supplement hot water heating, space heating and even space cooling via use of an absorption chiller or dessicant cooler technology.
- Internationally certified product
- Reliable, efficient, twin-glass evacuated tubes
- Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
- Easy plug-in installation
- Maintenance Free
- Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
- Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
- All stainless steel frame (439 grade SS)
- Black or Silver aluminium casing
- Stable solar conversion throughout the day (tubes passively track the sun)
- The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
- Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
- Comprehensive 10 year limited warranty
to learn more about Apricus solar hot water go to http://www.apricus.com/