What About Solar Power for Your Home?

Solar Power for your home. Go from paying for energy every month to a bill of zero or even sell what you don’t use!

If you are interested in finding out ( for free ) what a solar power system for your home would cost and what it would save you in your area, we have a partnership with a company that specializes in doing just that. The link below is a ” No pressure” way to find out what it would be like for you. Use it if you like, ignore it if you don’t and head back to the main page.

You should know , that ┬áif you fill out the form, Experts will call you, to give you the answers you want…………So if you are seriously interested about finding the facts about solar on your home this will get you there.

37 Comments

• Ganesh says:

looking for solar power for home in india

• Tony says:

Hello, I am a Nigerian who is seriously interested in electricity from solar energy. Please how can you assist me in setting up my new home because the local electricity supplier in my area is none efficient and do not want to connect with them. With the intention of becoming a service provider in this area of business.

• Carlito P. Signo says:

I am from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada and I am interested in putting up solar panels in my roof.

• A K Xaviouir says:

I am Xaviour I interested in putting up 12 kwp solar panels in my roof

• I am in process ( planning phase) of installing 10 KW solar panel at my residence and also looking for similar at my upcoming hospital project at 2200 sq yards building in Agra, India

• Rahul Kirti says:

Dear Sir,

It is glad to see your interest towards green initiative to turn your Non-Renewable supply to Renewable,
      To start with the discussion let me introduce you about me and my comapany,
      GreenBrilliance Energy Pvt Ltd is Basically a Solar module manufaturing company, manufacturing modules ranging from 200Wp to 300Wp polycrystalline solar module,
      we are TUV rated and comply all certificates to solar, we also are channel partners of MNRE,
      Recebtly 1MW solar plant has been installed on Gautam budhh University in greater noida,
      and around 20MW oof work is under belt of GreenBrilliance,

so I request you to give us a chance to serve you once

• Vijay D.Chakrawar says:

Resp. Dr. Mayank Agarwal , I pleased with your plan, I will give all details for Solar power pack you are looking ,
      Because with the help of any electrician you can do it yourself at very much reasonable cost. You can call or write mail to me on following. : [email protected] , 09822725907.

• We would love to have this info! We are in the USA, nw arkansas.

• Bradley Smith says:

Interested

• Hello Dr.Mayank,
    Prudence solar power also deals in roof top solutions and we have an installation team of expertise for this kind of solutions. We have also done some installations in Rajasthan and if you want to visit them to have a look, you are heartidly invited. As per your requirement, you can go for boot model for your hospital. We are looking forward for your positive response.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Pradhuman Singh
    +91-9928858576

• Gautam chaudhury says:

I am intersted for India to join asap.please contact me
    Gautam Chaudhury
    [email protected]
    009q19937044148

• Saif Ali Khan says:

I am interested in converting my home to solar power.

• suryakant says:

looking for solar power for home in india

• gaudencio galang says:

application of solar power at home..

• Michael H. van Essen says:

I want to know about the calculation about the price, maintenance for electrical consumption around 3000 watt.

• adonis ortiz says:

my location is Las Navas N. Samar, Philippines. please contact me i just want to ask about the installation cost

• Ramesh says:

I am interested in solar power roof top system ( 350 sq. meter area) at north delhi. kindly tell me how much solar power can be generated and also give an idea of price and maintenance

• Ramesh Kumar says:

I want to be a dealer for solar power for homes and industries and I have a enquiry for 1 mw solar power plant

• Navid says:

I am living in south of Iran. This area is very sunny. I want know about its price.

• kanwar says:

A project of 70 kw to be set up in punjab.please contact with details.
    Contact number
    00919888260013

• Jim procter says:

I live in Costa Rica. Your website is not accepting my address. I need as much information as possible on solar power to get off the grid. Thanks,.

jim

• Jose jesus E. De Guzman says:

i want to be a dealer of solar power at homes.iwant to learn about calculation and prices

• Mohamed kamel El Sify says:

Dear Sir,
    Please note that I am an Electrcal Engineer, egyptian and would like to know more about Solar Energy technology, single line diagrams,equipment other than the solar cells lay out, budgatry cost item wise for my home roof 300 sq meter, in Cairo area .

• Dr. George R. Lee says:

I am from Tawi-Tawi, Philippines where electricity is very costly. How can I have solar power home and become a dealer in solar products at the same time.

• Earl L. Kerr says:

Just a note about energy.
    Our whole existence is predicated
    on energy.
    For most of us energy is centralized.
    When that source is compromised by
    natural storms etc. Or by CYBER ATTACK everything stops:
    NO LIGHTS
    NO AC OR HEAT
    SOON NO FUEL FOR TRANSPORTATION ( YOU NEED ELECTRICITY TO PUMP THE FOSSIL FUEL.)
    NO FOOD DELIVERED TO STORES.
    IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS, CHAOS PREVAILS.
    CAN WE AS INDIVIDUALS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DILEMMA?
    START SLOWLY IF YOU MUST, BEGIN
    TO EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITY OF
    SOLAR ENERGY.
    BUY A SOLAR PANEL, ADD A BATTERY
    AND AN INVERTER. AT LEAST THEN YOU CAN HAVE LIGHTS. IF YOU GET A PURE SINE INVERTER YOU CAN CHARGE YOUR PHONE, PLUG IN YOUR COMPUTER AND AT LEAST COMMUNICATE WITH WHOMEVER YOU NEED TO CONTACT.
    A WHOLE HOUSE SYSTEM IS THE OPTIMUM SOURCE OF SAFETY.
    GET ON THE LEARNING CURVE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH EVERYONE. YOU CAN DO THIS !!!

• Mojainor Balt says:

Im from Mindanao, Philippines. I wanted to use solar power or even wind turbines. Can you help me

• I have spend forty years in africa , Nigeria & Benin .
    I have build an ecological house in Cotonou republic of Benin ,
    I am looking for a partner company or particular to develop renouvable energy .
    We have a good potential.
    Contact me !

• aashik Ali says:

How we can made solar panel for roof tuf?????

• hari prasadachary says:

Yes iam intrested

• Ken says:

Looking for solar suppliers in Samar Philippines only.

If any know of a place/store, please share that information.

Thank you.