Maneuvering mounting rails can be the most demanding part of installing rooftop PV solar modules. But now installers can avoid that — and mount modules faster and easier — with the POWER DISK rail-less mounting system from Preformed Line Products.
POWER DISK is a unique roof attachment that can go anywhere on residential rooftops. It does not need to be secured to rafters.
Install solar modules in four simple steps
- Snap chalk lines.
- Mount POWER DISK bases anywhere on the roof deck.
- Set solar modules in place.
- Spin the disks to vertically adjust height to roof undulations.
What’s better about POWER DISK?
- Flexible. Modules can be set in portrait or landscape format.
- Adaptable. Attach POWER DISK directly to rafters — or not. It can attach anywhere to the roof deck.
- Compatible. It fits most framed 60- and 72-cell modules.
- Quick to install. POWER DISK is pre-assembled. Install it with 1½” roof deck screws (included) or optional 2½” lag bolt mounting.
- Built-in electrical grounding. Grounding clips are integrated in the mount.
- Optional flashing and Power trim skirting available.
- Available in black.