There has been quite a few announcements regarding executive appointments at renewable energy related companies this week. It is quite common for these types of changes to be made in early November, before the holiday season ramps up in many parts of the world. Here is the list we have so far:
- Dr. Krishna Kowlgi joined Quantum Materials Corp. as a Process Engineer.
- Kent R. Williams joined Vivint Solar as Vice President Of Asset Management.
- Wei-Tai Kwok was appointed Chief Operating Officer at Andalay Solar.
- Joule named Industry veteran Serge Tchuruk as President and CEO.
- Sungage Financial announced Jeff Zissulis as Vice President of Channel Sales.
- NRG Energy Selects Steve McBee as President and CEO of NRG Home.
Aventine Renewable Energy named Jeff Render Utilities Manager.
Gannesh Bharadhwaj joined Renewable Funding as President.
Earlier in November the following appointment was announced:
- Sol Systems named Michael Wood as,, General Counsel
Tracey is an accountant and entrepreneur with a passion for nature. This passion is what spurred her interest in renewable energy, and the rest is history as they say. Tracey is a principal in Energy Think Group, the publisher of Solar Thermal Magazine and Tek-Think. She is also the principal at Women's Financial Help Desk. She spends her free time in the outdoors with her horses and dogs. She loves to travel.