Solar Hydrogen Technology ( Solar Thermal Magazine)
Our readers are always asking about training and education for clean energy around the world. Here is a kit you can buy if you are an educator or trainer to give your students hands on experience in making hydrogen from solar generated electricity.
Dr. FuelCell Professional Features:
– Demonstration unit in custom experiment set-up of for classroom-style teaching
– Large modules and displays for presentation to groups
– Robust components in stable rack
– Easy introduction due to pre-configured experiments
– Curriculum-oriented documentation (Grades 9–12)
– Easy and fast installation without extensive preparation; no additional material needed
– Current and voltage: characteristic curves of solar panel and fuel cell
– Faraday’s first law: nergy efficiency of an electrolyzer and of a fuel cell
– Thermodynamics: electrochemical processes
– Series and parallel connection of fuel cells
– Dependence of solar current on the distance and incident angle of the light source
Gordon's expertise in the area of industrial energy efficiency and alternative energy. He is an experienced electrical engineer with a Masters degree in Alternative Energy technology. He is the co-founder of several renewable energy media sites including Solar Thermal Magazine.