Advanced Green Energy System ( Solar Thermal Magazine ) – Concierge Auctions, a luxury real estate auction firm serving high-net-worth individuals worldwide, announced the successful auction of Circle of Teran, an expansive eco-designed retreat halfway between San
Unique attributes of Circle of Teran include:
- An 11,000-square-foot, 2-story retreat or conference center with 11 spacious bedroom suites
- 1,100 stunning acres in the Ashland Mountains with natural springs, ponds and waterfalls
- The most advanced green energy systems available, including the area’s first wind generator, solar paneling, and geothermal heating
- A 200-foot diameter labyrinth of English lavender
- A 5,000-square-foot barn capable of housing horses or other livestock
Concierge Auctions marketing efforts resulted in:
- Over 4,900 website visits from 48 US states (led by Oregon, California, Texas and Washington) and 63 international countries (led by Canada, the UK, Australia and France)
- 27 showings
- 4 qualified bidders
Listing agent DeAnna R. Sickler stated:
The approach to marketing and exposure provided by Concierge Auctions is quite impressive. Hands down, the best I have seen!
“We’re pleased to continue our geographic expansion with this success in the Pacific Northwest,” said Laura Brady, Founder and President of Concierge Auctions.
With every new market we grow into, and with every sale, for that matter, success is critical. Now thatOregon has seen our performance with Circle of Teran, we look forward to our next auction in the state on July 24th — the 25+ acre Nestucca Sea Ranch, which is one of the most breathtaking coastal estates we have had the pleasure to represent.
About Concierge Auctions[bha size=’120×240′ variation=’01’ align=’none’]Founded in 2008, New-York based Concierge Auctions has quickly become the dominant player in the luxury real estate auctions sector, selling high-end properties worldwide through a transparent and market-based bidding process. Since its founding, Concierge has successfully closed over a half-billion dollars in luxury properties, with $194 million contracted in 2013 alone — at an average price of $5.4 million. The business has spanned the globe, domestically from New York to Hawaii, and abroad from Fiji to Toronto.
For more information call 888.966.4759