“We listened to the requests of our community and create a brand new solar website to provide our end customers as well as partners a superior online engaging experience. The result is a totally fresh, new look with streamlined navigation and more solar content. Now users can easily navigate through the expanded rich content consisting of products, solutions, technical support and more” Laurent Bataille, SVP Solar Business, Schneider Electric
The site has been completely redesigned to better meet the industries needs, featuring a fresh, new look and content-focused navigation.
Here are a few things you’ll love about SEsolar.com:
- Streamlined, easy-to-navigate structure
- Content clearly organized by topic, including: products, solutions, tech support, where to buy…
- Responsive design for smartphones and tablets
- Expanded news section to include blogs, social media and upcoming events
- Easy share buttons so content can be effortlessly bookmarked, emailed and shared via your favorite social networks (including Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn).
The new SEsolar.com website has been available through a beta launch for the past month, receiving overwhelming positive feedback. The site will continue its evolution introducing new content and visual enhancements – so check the site often.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company’s 150,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion Euros in 2013, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”