Solar Thermal Flat PlateCollector System. ( Solar Thermal Magazine ) Product Highlight
PHOTONIZER™ Series Solar Thermal Systems are the conventional type with Flat Plate Collectors having selectively coated copper fins. These systems are approved by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and have a proven track record of performance.
Photon Solar Thermal products are manufactured using two different technologies:
The principal features of a PHOTONIZER™ are:
• Temperature – 60 ° C / 80 ° C
• Absorber – copper fins with selective coating
• Storage Tank SS 304
• PUF Insulated tank with SS or powder coated Aluminium cladding
• Back up Electrical Heater with Thermostat (optional)
• Powder coated mild steel support structure
• Available capacities in LPD (Litres per Day):
- For Domestic Applications: 100 LPD or multiples for larger capacity
- For Industrial & Commercial Applications: Any capacity by integrating multiple 100 LPD collectors to get the desired capacity.
The Quality Management Systems (QMS) at Photon are Certified by TÜV, to be in conformance with the ISO 9001:2000 Standards.
- PV modules up to 220Wp are certified by TÜV, to be in conformance with IEC 61215 & IEC 61730 standards.
- Photon’s modern manufacturing facility is located near Hyderabad in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Photon’s Products are exported to a number of countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
Tracey is an accountant and entrepreneur with a passion for nature. This passion is what spurred her interest in renewable energy, and the rest is history as they say. Tracey is a principal in Energy Think Group, the publisher of Solar Thermal Magazine and Tek-Think. She is also the principal at Women’s Financial Help Desk. She spends her free time in the outdoors with her horses and dogs. She loves to travel.