Dear Solar Community:
We are excited to bring together solar leaders and SunShot awardees next week for an exciting four days at the SunShot Grand Challenge Summit to discuss and exchange ideas about our solar energy future. The SunShot team is looking forward to seeing you in Anaheim starting on Monday, May 19.
Things to Know Before you Attend the Summit:
- Check in for all attendees will open at 12:00pm PT on Monday, May 19, on the second floor of the Hilton Anaheim.
- SunShot awardees who are presenting posters at the Technology Forum should check in with their posters between 12:00pm PT and 2:00pm PT on Monday, May 19. You will receive a poster number and be escorted by a staff member to the appropriate location in the Forum where you can hang your poster.
- The SunShot Summit will kick off on Monday evening starting at 4:00pm PT with welcome remarks by the Anaheim Mayor Tom Tait and Minh Le, Director of the SunShot Initiative. A welcome networking reception will follow in the Technology Forum until 7:00pm PT.
- Driving directions and venue information can be found here.
- The dress attire for this event is business casual.
- View the full event agenda, including sessions and speakers, here.
If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
The SunShot Team