Grand Challenge Breakout Sessions:
Solar industry leaders and subject matter experts across 17 breakout sessions will provide insights and perspectives on the “grand challenges” to meeting the SunShot 2020 affordability goal in order to speed deployment, enable growth of the U.S. solar market, and deliver affordable and accessible solar energy to all Americans.
The breakout sessions will examine a broad range of important solar topics, including the impact of disruptive emerging technologies on the PV and CSP landscapes to overcoming the challenges of financing and access to capital. Plus, join us for the announcement of a new SunShot prize competition! Below is a short list of some of the exciting sessions taking place during the four day summit.
- Looking Forward: The Solar Market in 2040
- Business Innovation in Solar: Thriving beyond Incentives
- The Next Frontier for Solar Deployment: The Mid-Size Market
- Solar Securitization: Opportunities and Challenges
- Bringing Solutions to the Solar Industry: Startups, Technology Development and Market Entry
- Open Innovation: SunShot Catalyst & Next Generation Government Prizes
The SunShot Summit will be packed with compelling plenary session panels, interactive breakout sessions, and workshops that will provide insights and practical takeaways, and will give you an opportunity to participate in the national conversation around the future of solar energy in the U.S. The hard part will be deciding what to include on YOUR summit schedule. Learn more and reserve your spot now.
We hope to see you in Anaheim, CA from May 19-22!
-The SunShot Team