The Annual and Q4 Solar Funding and M&A Report contains annual, year-over-year (YoY) and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including investor list, QoQ and YoY trends, and breakdown of charts and graphs by technology, stage and country;
- Public market financing deals, including IPOs, and public equity financings;
- Debt deals and QoQ trends, plus a special section on Chinese debt financing;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ and YoY trends;
- Residential/commercial (lease) project funds;
- Large-scale project acquisitions and active project acquirers;
- Large-scale project announcements in various levels of development throughout the world;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ and YoY trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- Bankruptcies, insolvencies, restructurings, and downsizings.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q4:
- VC funding, debt financing, public equity financings, and project funding deals;
- VC and project funding investors;
- M&A transactions;
- Project acquisitions by amounts and megawatts.
This report is 95 pages in length and contains 93 charts, graphs and tables.
Click here to download our 2013 Annual and Q4 Solar Funding and M&A Executive Summary.
– See more at: http://store.mercom.mercomcapital.com/products-page/solar-reports/2013-solar-annual-and-q4-funding-report/#sthash.KEjU737C.dpuf