CSP Today USA 2014 is now entering its 8th year as the central meeting point for the U.S. Concentrated Solar Power industry. This is your chance to network with utilities, legislators, financiers, developers, EPCs and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy.
- Legislation – Clarify CSP’s future in the South-west through dialogue with utilities and regulators to plan your US strategy
- US success stories unravelled – Analyze the performance of the latest super plants and build a US blueprint for international success
- Cost – Battle the high cost of CSP through effective supply chain management and cutting-edge research to gain maximum ROI
- International markets – Navigate the maze of operating challenges in the lucrative MENA and South African markets to take your place in the next wave of international CSP projects
- Land and environmental issues – Understand the complexities of U.S. land permitting and environmental laws with a comprehensive guide from key officials to avoid costly mistakes
- Energy storage boom – Capitalize on the dispatchable value of CSP and what it means for your business through extended dialogue between regulators, utilities and the storage community
Link to site: http://goo.gl/rRT5xl
Address of venue:
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Tracey is an accountant and entrepreneur with a passion for nature. This passion is what spurred her interest in renewable energy, and the rest is history as they say. Tracey is a principal in Energy Think Group, the publisher of Solar Thermal Magazine and Tek-Think. She is also the principal at Women's Financial Help Desk. She spends her free time in the outdoors with her horses and dogs. She loves to travel.