The purchases were made during one of four annual open trading windows for First Solar’s Directors and Section 16 officers and have been reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission in Form 4 filings where applicable.
Here is what the stock is currently trading for.
- Tymen DeJong, Frank DeRosa, TK Kallenbach, Jim Lamon and Mark Widmar Buy Shares. Each of the First Solar executives purchased shares on the open market using personal funds.
- Tymen DeJong purchased 1,000 shares. DeJong is Senior Vice President of Global Operations, responsible for First Solar’s global manufacturing operations.
- Frank DeRosa purchased 500 shares. DeRosa was recently appointed to an expanded role as Senior Vice President of Business Development for the Americas, where he will oversee Project Development, Sales and Business Development for the Utility Systems Business Group in the Americas.
- TK Kallenbach purchased 1,000 shares. Kallenbach is President of the Components Business Group, responsible for sales of First Solar modules and balance-of-systems products, including First Solar’s European distribution network.
- Jim Lamon purchased 2,000 shares. Lamon is Senior Vice President of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), which builds and operates utility-scale solar projects, including both First Solar’s 2.6 gigawatt project pipeline and customer projects.
- Mark Widmar purchased 1,000 shares. Widmar joined First Solar in April as Chief Financial Officer.
“First Solar’s leadership team has confidence in the company’s long-term growth prospects and our ability to develop new markets and execute our cost, technology and project road maps,” said Rob Gillette, CEO of First Solar.
About First Solar, Inc.
First Solar manufactures solar modules with an advanced semiconductor technology, and is a premier provider of comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) system solutions. The company is delivering an economically viable alternative to fossil-fuel generation today. From raw material sourcing through end-of-life collection and recycling, First Solar is focused on creating value-driven renewable energy solutions that protect and enhance the environment. For more information about First Solar, please visit www.firstsolar.com.
Tags: business group, buy shares, company stock, global operations, securities and exchange commission, senior executives, senior vice president, solar modules, solar projects, systems business, today announced that
Short URL: https://www.solarthermalmagazine.com/?p=12418